Absher Business Consultancy for smooth and hassle-free PRO services across Dubai and UAE.
UAE is one of the top investor destinations in the world. The ease of doing business in the Emirates ranks high on the global index. The UAE government provides all the necessary facilities and a viable environment for a foreign investor to start their business activities. However, proper documentation and approvals from the authorities are an essential part of establishing business operations out here.
It is better to outsource PRO services to a Business Consultancy as they are well-versed with local laws, rules, and regulations for setting up a business in Dubai.
The importance of a Government Liaison Officer becomes crucial for a new investor in Dubai. They are known as PRO or Public Relation Officer. They are responsible for processing the documentation such as company Licenses, labor cards, Visa applications, and other relevant official work.
Outsourcing PRO services has many benefits, such as
- Reduced overhead cost as outsourcing PRO is cheaper than having an internal resource.
- Saves time processing documents.
- Timely submission of documents, renewals before expiry prevents fines and reduces delays and downtime.
- A dedicated PRO officer can be a one-point contact for all official procedures.
- Timely delivery of all PR)- related services with regular updates and feedback.
- Transparency on process steps, cost of documentation, and PRO service charges.
- Allows business owners to focus on core activities and save on administrative costs.
- Support from PRO services when business grows diversifies, or expands in new locations. Assistance for the requirement of new licenses, Visas, etc.
- Access to an experienced and knowledgeable team well acquainted with Government policies, rules, and regulations for setting up a business. Regular updating on policy changes
- Security and confidentiality of all the official documents
- Saves business owners from delays and hassles
What are the pro services offered by Absher?
PRO Solutions for Businesses in the UAE
Absher Business Consultancy offers comprehensive documentation and Liasoning with the authorities toward a smooth and hassle-free PRO service. A foreign investor will have difficulty comprehending rules and regulations for setting up a business in the UAE. Foreign investors face complications handling new currency, documents in the Arabic language, and the steps to go about getting licenses. At Absher, our PRO experts help process the documents. It is the responsibility of our experts to get them submitted with relevant authorities and get the approvals for trade licenses.
Moreover, it also reduces the time taken to process documents, attestations, embassy paperwork, and court agreements apart from the Municipality and labor department work.
Our contacts with the DED, Ministry of labor, and Chamber of commerce make us the most reliable PRO services in Dubai.
We are a one-stop-shop for starting a business in Dubai in a smooth a hassle-free manner.